ART CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
GREAT ART SALE & SHOW
1.ORIGINAL - works must be original works of the artists & sculptors completed in the last 2 years ONLY,
and not been awarded a major prize.
2. EMERGING ARTISTS : awards for emerging artists who have not won an art prize & works are under $400
3. FRAMED PAINTINGS.-or stretched canvas with D hooks or Triangle hooks ONLY
4. NAMED ENTRIES- on reverse - name, title, medium, price - .
5 .PROMOTION -on entering artists agree that works may be photographed for promotions
6. JUDGES -decisions are final
7. COMMISSION- 20% on sales [ + a promotional additional discount of 10% to connoisseurs of art VIP card holders ]
8. GST- responsibility of artists
9. INSURANCE-even though Provenance Artists have a $20,000,000 insurance policy we recommend that artists insure their own works.
Provenance Artists Inc take every care of exhibits, but do not take responsibility for any damage or loss to exhibits.
10.DELIVERY & COLLECTION -responsibility of artists. Uncollected works will be delivered to another site - $20 fee
DELIVER THURSDAY 7 APRIL 12 NOON - 6PM TO NOSSAL HIGH SCHOOL - FEDERATION UNI CAMPUS - CLYDE RD BERWICK
COLLECT ART SUNDAY 10 APRIL 4 - 6PM
NOBLE ART COURIERS service the exhibition 9729 1272 or 0418 175 307
INTERSTATE & OUT OF TOWN ARTISTS artists may send their works early to:
ELIZABETH THOMSON. PROVENANCE ARTISTS DEPOT 3 EDRINGTON PARK DRIVE. BERWICK 3806
ph. 0428 347 737. email. firstname.lastname@example.org
11 MAXIMUM 9 ENTRIES 5 for regular art - Plus 4 art on sale - use a second entry for sale art
12. ENTRY FORMS -NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY 18 MARCH [Late - sorry miss out ].
ENTER ON LINE OR PRINT FORM OUT FROM THIS SITE Forms are also available by email email@example.com. & we will post them.
OR BY POST TO :::: ELIZABETH THOMSON. PROVENANCE ARTISTS DEPOT. 3 EDRINGTON PARK DRIVE. BERWICK 3806
or by email to ..... firstname.lastname@example.org. ph. 0428 347 737
13. ENTRY FEES - as on the entry form
14. PAYMENT - By Cheque to Provenance Artists Inc - 3 Edrington Park Drive. Berwick 3806
Or direct to Provenance Artists Inc BENDIGO BANK 633 000 a/c 1466 87165
15.RECEPTION , PREVIEW , AWARDS & REFRESHMENTS - in the Nossal Auditorium FRIDAY 8 APRIL @ 7pm - NOTE AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED @ 7.15PM SHARP $10pp - students $5 Tickets at door
16. AMENDMENTS. -The organisers reserve the right to amend the schedule, sections, awards & prizes and to limit the number of exhibits by those who have a large number of entries because of space limitations.
17. AGREEMENT - By entering the exhibition artists agree to these conditions of entry.